Aug 22 2018
Pros of Buying Woodbridge Island Property
Posted in Woodbridge Island News
Purchasing of homes in gated developments and estates is a growing trend among home buyers. This style of property sometimes sells at a premium price, but the value increases quite quickly.
- When you buy a home on Woodbridge Island’s gated community you are investing in a lifestyle.
- Woodbridge Island has a strong board of Trustees and a sound financial record.
- The ‘Rules’ of our Island are well balanced
- These homes hold there value, performing better than a free-standing house.
- Gated communities are a more attractive prospect from an investment perspective.
Depending on the province the rental unit is located in, gross rental yields can produce stats like 8.8% for one bedroom properties, 9.2% for two bedroom properties and 9.01% for units with more than two bedrooms! – TNP-FNB Residential Yields Review.
- It will cost you less in general when purchasing and with upkeep in terms of levies and day-to-day expenses.
- The security detail and control for Woodbridge Island and our community provides a higher level of safety.
- The responsibility of the general upkeep of the Woodbridge Island belongs to the Body Corporate.